Sunday, January 30, 2011

Korean Trip Records, DAY TWO

Oops, sorry for the late update. Nini was busy with her studies and all, and I uh...got lazy. So here's day two!!!
-
12th of December 2010, 2nd Night in Korea
-
Today we went SKIING!!! Unfortunately no one took a video of me skiing, it'd be hilarious. Every time I try to stop I end up having to fall instead xD. Anyway we had to rent some clothes specially for skiing, and outside the renting shop I saw two adorable HUSKIES!!! One of them had a cream coat, and barked at me...in a rude way, and it scared the shit out of me. The other one is a classic black and white, but he's the quieter of the two xP. I had tons of fun skiing!!! x3x3x3
-
And Lion was on the other side of the skiing grounds, and some little kid threw a snowball onto his head literally. It makes me want to do that myself, to be honest xD. After that was the hot springs, but I couldn't go because of some stupid period. Oh, and we went into another hotel. It was much bigger, and I have my own room and bathroom! Yeah! When the whole other tour went to the hot springs, I stayed in the hotel watching Discovery Channel (yes, they do have English channels, thank God). The hotel is amazing, I would've liked to copy the blueprints for my own home! xD
-
There are also a box of cool brownies in Korea, and I got addicted to it. They taste amazing, but I didn't bring any back to Malaysia xP. Sorry guys! Haha. And later that night mom bought back more brownies and snacks from a grocery shop nearby for the 2-hour bus ride tomorrow. Yeah!
-
Nini out for the night :D.

No comments:

Post a Comment